- Selain buah jeruk, inilah 8 Sumber vitamin CPosted 191 days ago
- 12 Tips Menjadi Cantik dan tetap SehatPosted 194 days ago
- 11 Manfaat Kesehatan dari Tidur Malam HariPosted 201 days ago
- Benarkah Tekanan darah tinggi sebabkan orang kecanduan garam?Posted 201 days ago
- 8 Makanan Yang Menyebabkan Asam UratPosted 204 days ago
- 10 Langkah untuk Membuat Jantung Tetap SehatPosted 208 days ago
- 6 Manfaat menggunakan benang gigi Bagi kesehatanPosted 210 days ago
- Tanaman Sehat untuk Rumah AndaPosted 214 days ago
- 6 Cara Mengurangi Alergi Terhadap Hewan Peliharaan di RumahPosted 218 days ago
- 15 Tips Kebugaran yang baik untuk KesehatanPosted 221 days ago
Google Smart Shoes
Google Smart Shoes - Google again presents a unique concept. Clad in high-tech, new shoes I now may be the world’s most intelligent shoe.
This is because the installation of a sensor in the shoe that is able to translate each variable into a comment. As a result, when the wind is used running shoes will make the shoes feel good.
Interestingly, these comments can be heard directly by users and friends via social networking. This is because the shoe comment sent via a Bluetooth connection and instantly uploaded to Facebook.
This smart shoe itself is actually a new art project Google. With the name of Art, Copy, Code, this project aims to breathe social and life to every object.
If you think about it, it actually looks foolish innovation. This is because no one needs a shoe that can talk.
However, if it could be developed further, this shoe could be the user’s personal trainer. With all the input received through the sensor, this shoe can measure how many calories are burned or potential injury produced during exercise with these shoes.
Brands such as Nike itself reportedly has expressed interest to follow up this discovery. However, it is not known when they will implement it soon.